UK Returns for Online Returns
- You must notify us of any returns via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back any items and include your order number within the parcel.
- Returns must be notified within 14 days of receipt of your items.
- Items must be unused, unopened, in all the original packaging with all seals intact to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened and/or used the product containers or packaging.
- Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received and scanned by us. The refund will be processed back to the original credit/debit card account used to purchase the item.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid problems ensure you keep a proof of postage receipt from the post office.
For international orders we are able to offer returns for items received as long as we receive notification within 7 days of receiving the items
Panacea does not take any responsibility for the cost of returning the items or any duties/taxes incurred.
- Please note we do not take any responsibility for items lost or damaged when being returned to us, to avoid problems ensure you pack the items securely, keep a proof of postage receipt from the post office or send the items back to us via a tracked/recorded service which insures the value of your goods.
- Items must be unused, unopened, in all the original packaging with all seals intact to receive a full refund. You cannot cancel your order or demand a refund once you have opened the product containers or packaging, or if you have used the product.
- Your order will not be refunded until the items have been received and inspected by us. We will process the refund back to the original credit/debit card/PayPal account used to purchase the item.
- If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the products you must return the products in accordance with the returns policies above, unopened and in their complete packaging, to our head office address.
Wrong item received
- We apologise if you have received the wrong item by mistake and we aim to resolve this for you as quickly as possible.
- Please contact us as soon as you receive the wrong item and we will arrange for the wrong item to be sent back to us and a replacement/correct item to be sent back to you.
- To receive a refund or a replacement, you must return the item in the same condition you received it and within 14 days from the day on which you received the item.
- Sometimes items may have been accidentally missed out of the order or may have been out of stock.
- We will investigate the matter immediately and resolve the problem.
- If you haven’t received your delivery within 10 working days, then please contact us to raise an investigation with Royal Mail.
Damaged or faulty items
- We aim to keep our customers satisfied and apologies if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty.
- If the item was damaged during delivery to you, we may need you to fill in a Lost Parcel or Damaged Items declaration form.
- For faulty items please contact us at email@example.com,and we will assist you on the next steps to receive a refund or replacement product.
We deliver to our customers within 2-5 working days, first class, signed for using Royal Mail.
|Shipping Option||Price (£)||Delivery Time|
|STANDARD DELIVERY (ORDERS UNDER £30)||£3.50||2-4 WORKING DAYS|
|FREE Delivery (Orders over £30)||FREE||2-4 Working Days|