Panacea Health & Beauty consists of 5 health stores in Greater London and was founded in 2006. We specialise in Natural health and beauty products including supplements, skincare and health foods. We are a young and dynamic company looking for passionate and driven people to grow with us.
Are you passionate about natural health and beauty?
We are looking for an organised and tenacious Store Manager to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the store.
You should be sales-oriented, self-motivated and able inspire your team by leading by example to deliver outstanding results. You should be a problem solver who works well under pressure and is adaptable to change.
You’ll be in charge of driving sales in your store, ensuring top class customer service, making sure we’re fully stocked and that your team are happy and know what they need to do. Your team consists of 5 people, with a maximum of 3 people on the shop floor at any one time. You’ll work alongside our very capable and dedicated assistant store manager who knows our systems and suppliers very well. Beyond the day to day running of the store, you need to have a long term vision and use all our resources to achieve it.
You must have great people skills and have solid retail experience.
Qualifications in Naturopathy, Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy or similar complementary health fields are ideal. Experience in a retail environment is a must.
About the role:
The Store Manager is responsible for the efficient and profitable management of the store. You will lead by example, supervise and manage the performance of your staff, and ensure customer service levels are always excellent. You will report directly to the General Manager who is based in head office.
- Plan, organise, prioritise and delegate tasks, working closely with your Assistant Manager
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service always.
- Monitor sales and actively work to reach and exceed sales targets. Ensure all staff are aware of store sales and work together towards set targets.
- To help maintain and improve merchandising with an aim to maximise sales and profitability.
- Monitor and control stock levels, avoiding out of stocks and overstocking, and minimising product wastage.
- Act as a role model and promote effective communication within the team.
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety Regulations.
- Be motivated and show enthusiasm for Natural health, skincare and beauty products.
- Understand and support Head Office initiatives and positively communicate them to staff. Encourage and ensure all staff receive full procedure training.
- Plan the day/week/month ahead and communicate it to team so that you are all working towards a common goal.
- Plan and carry out staff performance reviews/appraisals
- Ensure the team is fully behind monthly promotions and that they are well displayed and reviewed regularly.
- Maintain excellent store standards: making sure the store is clean and tidy (shop floor and back areas), the products are well merchandised, and displays are eye catching and well laid out.
- Plan rota and maintain all office paperwork and filing to a high standard.
We offer competitive rates of pay based on knowledge and experience, and continuing development and training.
E mail your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Please note that only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.